“STYLISH COTTAGE IN LIFESTYLE LOCATION”
Ideally positioned on a low maintenance 506m2 block is this stunning 1950's Queensland home. This wonderful home offers everything you have been looking for including a fully fenced yard, covered outdoor entertaining area, stunning timber floor boards, even a toasty wood fire place for those Winter nights that are just around the corner. This home would be perfect if you're looking for an entry level home in one of Toowoomba's most popular suburbs.
The front entry provides access to the relaxing lounge room accompanied by the wood fire place that is sure to warm the entire house up. Add the reverse cycle air conditioner and ceiling fans throughout and there is nothing else you need to do here to accommodate for all seasons. The heart of the home, the kitchen, which really is centrally located comes with electric appliances, plenty of storage including an island bench for extra work space. Boasting 3 bedrooms (2 with built ins and 1 also with a reverse cycle air conditioner) they come with a warm neutral colour palette and stunning original ornate ceilings throughout. The renovated bathroom contains the original shower over Dutch bath that has also been restored and looks modern and new.
Has Covid-19 forced you to work from home? This winner also has a sunroom at the back of the house that overlooks the great sized backyard so you can either watch the birds and trees or the kids playing while you work. Fully functional laundry plus a separate toilet also occupies the back of the house for easy convenience.
Overall features include :-
- Front sitting room at the entrance with fogged glass windows, front security screen and hard wood door
- Separate lounge room with a stunning wood fire place and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Combined kitchen and dining with loads of storage and bench space
- 3 spacious (2) built in bedrooms, 3rd bedroom also comes with a reverse cycle air conditioner
- Modern easy to clean bathroom with shower over bath
- Sunroom/office area overlooks the back yard so working and watching the children is a breeze
- Functional laundry and second toilet for your convenience
- Polished floor boards throughout
- Ornate ceilings
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Huge covered outdoor entertaining area
- Single lock up shed with a drive way along the side of the house
- Rates $1059.61 per half year
RealWay Property Partners is proud to present 3 Ascot Street, Newtown to the market. For more information, call Amy Willersdorf on 0402 613 261 today.