Home loan calculator?
“Enviable Entertainer on the Magical Mid-Coast”
If you love outdoor entertaining, this fabulous three bedroom home - complete with pool - truly does have it all.
Perfectly positioned in coastal Christies Beach - with exceptional proximity to a host of shops, schools, sporting facilities and amenities - it's the tastefully updated interiors and soaring ceilings that will instantly impress. With gorgeous polished timber floorboards flowing underfoot, a cosy combustion heater takes centre stage in the spacious living zone while a large front window lets soft natural light filter in.
The well-appointed kitchen ensures meal prep's a breeze thanks to abundant cupboard and bench space, while a dual-drawer dishwasher and charming parquetry floors make for relaxed, no-fuss living. Three generous bedrooms feature ceiling fans, the master spoiling with its own split system and private access to the backyard, while a modern bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles and a separate toilet completes the home.
But it's outdoors where the fun really begins.
Making the most of its fully-fenced 670m² (approx.) allotment, enjoy summer celebrations on the timber deck, overlooking the inground pool that sparkles below established palms, or host year-round gatherings beneath a large verandah that continues right through to the carport.
A second verandah sits opposite, flowing through to the secure front yard that's spacious enough for the kids to spread out on the lawn, or to add a cubby for extra fun.
Along with an adjoining workshop - easily converted to a pool house, gym or teenager's retreat - you'll never want for storage as three additional sheds keep your tools safely tucked away. Plus, with a lengthy driveway boasting rear drive-through access, the boat or trailer will always have a home and solar helps keep bills at bay.
Enjoying an enviable Mid-Coast location - with the local IGA just down the road - Colonnades shopping centre is just 3-minutes from home. Take your pick of local schools, and fall in love with the cafés and stunning ocean views along the Christies Beach foreshore. And with major transport all nearby too, a city commute is no trouble at all.
It's all right here, ready and waiting for you to enjoy! Call Carly to arrange your inspection today.
Why You'll Love It
● Tastefully updated three bedroom home with appealing park outlook
● Beautiful high ceilings and polished timber floorboards throughout living zone
● Cosy combustion heater + split system for easy climate control
● Well-appointed kitchen with dual-drawer dishwasher, attractive timber cabinetry, ample bench space, gas cooktop and corner pantry
● Tasteful bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, timber vanity and separate toilet
● Two generous secondary bedrooms with ceiling fans
● Large master with ceiling fan, split system, generous built-ins + private access to the backyard
● Private, fully-enclosed backyard featuring a sparkling inground pool bordered by attractive brush fencing and established palm trees
● Large 4.9m x 6.2m insulated workshop with built-in bar, easily converted to a pool house, home gym, teenager's retreat or man cave
● A raised timber deck beneath a sweeping flat-roof verandah for easy year-round outdoor entertaining
● Lengthy carport that offers drive-through access extends to the rear entertaining zone
● Long sealed driveway for off-street parking
● A second verandah on the opposite side of the home, running right through to the fully-fenced, private front yard, with lush lawn & established trees
● Three extra sheds for even more storage
● 10-panel solar power array (estimated 2.5kW capacity)
● Roller shutters.
A Fantastic Location
● O'Sullivan Beach Sport & Community Centre, featuring Soccer & Cricket (~950m)
● Southern Districts Baseball Club (~2 minutes)
● Christies Beach & its vibrant foreshore precinct (~3 minutes)
● Christies Beach Football Club (~4 minutes)
● Port Noarlunga township & jetty + Jubilee Park (~5 minutes / 3.5km)
● Onkaparinga River (~5 minutes)
● Colonnades Shopping Centre & Noarlunga Entertainment Precinct (~3 minutes)
● Noarlunga Hospital (~4 minutes)
● Seaford Meadows Shopping Centre (~9 minutes)
● McLaren Vale wine region (~15 minutes)
● Westfield Marion (~15 minutes)
● Adelaide CBD (~24 minutes)