“BEAUTIFUL 4 BEDROOM TOWNHOUSE”
Townhouse consisting of 4 bedrooms as well as 3 bathrooms. It's perfect for young professionals, retiree or small family. Great location in Yarrabilba - Walk to Everything! Fitted out immaculately.
TO VIEW: You must register for all inspections, even if listed for Open Home. Registering will ensure you are updated with cancellations or changes to viewing times.
* 4 generous bedrooms
* Expansive open planned combined living and dining areas
* Upper level outdoor alfresco
* Master bedroom is air conditioned with stunning ensuite and walk in robe
* 2 bathrooms upstairs and 1 bathroom downstairs
* Beautifully fitted out kitchen including a huge 900mm gas cooker, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
* LED down lighting throughout
* Block out roller blinds installed throughout
* Split system air-conditioner to living
* Ceiling fans throughout
* Heaps of storage
* Separate laundry
* Smart Wired home connected to the estates fibre optic network for high speed internet, phone line and Pay TV connections
* Undercover entertaining area
* Double lock up garage with rear entrance.
* Shaw Street Oval, Darlington Park, Coles and retail precinct.
Come join the vibrant community at Yarrabilba!
APPLICATION APPROVED !!!
ARRANGING INSPECTIONS IS EASY!
Please click on the CONTACT AGENT Button above to register your interest and one of our team will be in touch.
You MUST enter your details to book an inspection. PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
So DONT MISS OUT book for an inspection time today!
We recommend you complete our tenancy application form in advance of inspection this will speed up the process of securing the property. Tenancy Application forms can be downloaded from www.swanrealestate.com.au
Should your application be accepted our office only accepts payment for rent in the following methods: REConnect One Card (terms, conditions and fees can be found at, www.reconnect.com.au), Money Order, Cheque or Deduction from pay, pension or other benefit paid to tenant.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, however we cannot guarantee its accuracy and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Applicants should rely on their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein