Block of Units description
“EMPORIA - LUXURIOUS BRAND NEW 1, 2 & 3 BEDROOM UNITS”
An extraordinary new precinct in Campsie, Sydney, where affordable elegant one, two and three bedroom apartments rise above a vibrant retail and dining precinct.
Each spacious apartment is fitted with premium quality fittings and appliances that showcase the convenience of modern day luxury apartment living. Residents of this exclusive development will enjoy brand new retail amenities at their door step with the ground floor being transformed into a bustling hub of trendy cafes and specialty stores to be relished by all.
* First-class development of our high-end, boutique buildings
* Exceptional value and very affordable - all include car space and storage
* Well-designed floor plans with open plan living, media and/or study areas- ideal for occupiers & investors
* Elegantly crafted residences with luxury finishes
* Light filled apartments with district leafy views
* Mini master planned community with trendy cafes, restaurants & boutique stores
* Close proximity to two train stations (Belmore 900m and Campsie 1.2km)
* Arden Property Group - developer with strong and successful track record
* Very low vacancy rates in Campsie of +1.2%
* Strong historical capital growth in Campsie of +9.56% (YIP Mag May 17)
True Wealth Property has offered a deposit BOOST solution for those that require a little helping hand to get into property. The developer will invest with you 5% deposit towards your first property with them!
Come along and find out how shared equity can get you into a property at our upcoming seminar:
• Thursday 16th May 2019, 7:00pm
The seminar will be held at the Emporia Display Suite at 9 Elizabeth Street, Campsie.
What will be covered:
* The Legal framework that allows an individual to pool funds to purchase a property
* Case Studies demonstrating how easily a deposit can be sourced to buy a property
* Qualification criteria for buying a property and the properties classed as approved for Shared Equity
* How First Home Buyer & Investors can both benefit from Shared Equity
Click the following link to learn more or register for our seminar:
Clink the following link to view our YouTube video:
Contact Grace Liwanag on 0456 707 010 to express your interest.