Be quick to inspect this immaculately presented and meticulously maintained rendered brick home which is set in a prime Rangeville location within walking distance to Iconic Picnic Point Parkland.
Sitting centrally on the fully fenced 559m2 block with side access to the removable/extra-high carport for your caravan, stepping inside the home offers a good sized carpeted lounge room with ceiling fan, modern kitchen and separate dining with reverse cycle air-conditioning, three double-plus sized built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans (main is extra-large with air-conditioning), recently renovated bathroom featuring very large shower and floor to ceiling tiles with separate toilet and an extra-large double lockup garage with internal acces, new roller doors (one on remote), painted floor and storage/workshop area at rear.
With beautifully established gardens, garden shed and 1,250lt rainwater storage plumbed to the kitchen, one of the homes biggest assets by far would have to be the 6 x 6mt (approx.) indoor/outdoor room located at the rear of the home off the laundry. Having been insulated, carpeted and is fully enclosable with power and TV point, this is a space you will use all year round to either cook your bar-be-que's on those hot summer days or close up and relax in on those cold/wet days.
Offering some extra features such as security screens to all doors and windows, window tint to front facing windows and all bedroom windows, ceiling insulation, solar system and a full termite barrier, with absolutely nothing left to, Picnic Point Precinct homes become available only once in a blue moon, so be quick and inspect today because I only have one!
- Three carpeted double-plus sized built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans (extra-large main)
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning to master bedroom and also to the kitchen/dining area
- Renovated bathroom with extra-large shower, extra-large shower & separate toilet
- Good sized carpeted lounge room with ceiling fan, modern kitchen, separate dining area
- Double lock up garage with internal access (1 x remote) with workshop/storage at rear
- 6 x 6mt (approx.) indoor/outdoor area, fully enclosable with carpet, power and TV points
- Fully security screened, window tint to front facing windows and all bedroom windows
- Solar system, ceiling insulation, garden shed, 1,250lt rainwater storage plumbed to kitchen
- Fully fenced 559m2 block with beautiful established/low maintenance gardens with edging
- Access down the Northern side of home to the removable/extra-high carport for your caravan
- Termite barrier around entire home, NBN ready, internal laundry, under roof front verandah
- Extremely sought after Rangeville location within walking distance to Picnic Point Parkland