“DUAL LIVING POTENTIAL! POOL + SIDE ACCESS + ROOM FOR TOYS”
Perfectly positioned, the possibilities are endless with this property. Situated in the heart of Albany Creek you can throw away the car keys as all your local amenities are only a short stroll away, the likes of the local state schools, friendly parks, local shops and bus stop
Upstairs boasts polished timber floors, sun room, spacious open plan living/dining area and three generous size bedrooms all with built ins and ceiling fans. The functional kitchen provides plenty of bench and cupboard space that overlooks the large covered deck and the sparkling in-ground swimming pool.
Underneath the home the space has been well utilised with plenty of storage space, three utility rooms currently being used as lounge/dining kitchen combined & rumpus PLUS 4th bedroom and another bathroom. Great space for a teenager or the in-laws.
Previously was achieving $500 a week rental return
Features include; Upstairs:
* 3 Spacious bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
* Well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher
* Renovated family bathroom
* Lounge & dining area
* Security screens
* Sunroom - used as study
* Internal stairs
* Polished timber floors
* Large covered deck
Downstairs - Utility space
* Utility room used as a bedroom
* Utility space used a living area - plenty of room for a kitchenette
* Air conditioning
* Utility space used a rumpus with built-in bar
* Private entrance
* Sparkling in ground swimming pool
* Dual side access
* Room for the toys - caravan, trailer or boat
* Outside covered area - can be used as another entertaining area
* Garden shed
* Carport - 2 cars accommodation
* Plenty space out the back for the kids & pets to run around
* Flat 607m2 allotment
"Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon. You should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property."
"LJ Hooker Albany Creek | Warner also offer a property management service. If you're considering renting your property, are looking to buy or would like a free review of your current portfolio, please call our main office on (07) 3264 9000."