Inspiring effortless family living, this low maintenance residence is well appointed with contemporary comforts and an abundance of light and space.
Its peaceful cul-de-sac location lies in the catchment area for Stretton State College and has a bus service nearby.
Convenient location walking distance to bus stop, local shops, kindergartens, park areas and minutes to schools, motorway Sunnybank Hills Shopping or Browns Plains Plaza and other facilities as: Algester State School and St. Stephen's Catholic Primary School, Calamvale District Park, one of the best in Brisbane and Calamvale Marketplace.
Set on a prestigious 550m2 block with luscious lawns, neat gardens and lots of backyard space surrounding the tranquil patio, this property has lots of rooms for its occupants to spread out and enjoy the great outdoors.
Inside presents a magnificent floorplan with a huge lounge room near the entrance, which flows through openly to the massive tiled living and dining areas.
This expansive tiled space is brilliant for relaxing and entertaining guests. There's a spacious dining area, rumpus area, and big family lounge space - which all lead out onto the beautiful backyard patio.
The gourmet kitchen sits at the heart of this central living space and provides a very high quality culinary space to cook and prepare meals from.
Featuring high quality appliances, lots of storage, pantry, dishwasher and uninterrupted views of the living and outdoor areas, you'll love creating meals in this space.
Adjoining alfresco area is perfect to go for the smoky BBQ or wok cooking.
- Lowest house on 550m2 block
- Immaculately maintained interiors with versatile layout
- Well-proportioned 4 bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and ample space for a desk.
- Master bedroom with ensuite and WIR
- Generous lounge/dining with ceiling fans that opens to alfresco
- Spacious modern kitchen with stainless appliances including dishwasher, 40mm stone bench tops, large prep areas, breakfast bench, clever storage, electric oven and ceramic cooktop.
- Modern family bathroom showcases well-kept quality fittings
- Separate toilet
- Tiling throughout home
- Air conditioner
- Downlights throughout
- Separate laundry
- Double linen cupboards
- Security screens and doors
- All window dressings/blinds
- Double lock-up garage with internal access and storage
- Low maintenance fully fenced yard
- Garden shed
- Side-access for car or trailer
- NBN Ready
- East facing home
- Stretton School Junior and High School catchment zone
- 2-minute walk to the nearby family park
- Walking distance to bus services P129, 131, 130
- Express 130 will to City, Sunnybank or the other way to Browns Plains
- Short distance to Supa IGA and Woolworths
- Close to Logan Motorway to access City, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast.
With amazing neighbours, this sensational home suits a family that loves the outdoors with beautiful parks, bush walks bike trails and even a dog park, close to shops and transport.
We look forward to all enquiries and can't wait to show you this family home on Saturday!
We want to provide you with the best possible service and keep you informed and updated on any inspections. Please register your name and contact details, as homes will only be opened if we have registered attendees.