“A location to love”
Warm, welcoming and exceptionally positioned a stone's throw from Forest Hill Chase; this lovely weatherboard home in a quiet court delivers lifestyle allure with endless future potential. Baltic pine floorboards enhance the appeal of the bay-windowed living room with a crackling open fire, merging with a dining area and a practical galley kitchen appointed with a gas cooktop, walk-in pantry and oodles of storage space. All three bedrooms are bright and spacious, sharing a central family bathroom that's both modern and functional with a stone-topped vanity, deep bathtub and a separate toilet. At the rear, a large undercover deck with cafe blinds and a built-in BBQ provides all the space you'll need for relaxing and entertaining outdoors, overlooking a leafy backyard with a selection of fruit trees and an established veggie garden. Resting on a generous 585sqm approx. of land, there's a golden opportunity to transform this original beauty into a modern family home, extend or start again with a luxury new abode (STCA). Highlights include split system air conditioning, re-wired, re-stumped, new roof, water tank, garden shed and secure off-street car parking. The brilliant location is zoned for Burwood Heights Primary School and Forest Hill College, and moments from bus services, local parks, Blackburn Station Village, city-bound trams that run past Burwood One Shopping Centre and Deakin University.
Jellis Craig Coronavirus Update
Please note some key changes to our open for inspection processes as we continue to work through the current Coronavirus situation;
- A reminder to maintain healthy social distancing (at least 1.5m) from anyone else attending the open for inspection, including the Jellis Craig sales teams
- Please refrain from touching surfaces within the property where possible
- You may be requested to wait outside the property to help reduce the number of people in the property at the one time
OFI appointments may be subject to change or be run by appointment only. We encourage you to contact the listing agent prior to attending an open for inspection to confirm inspection details.
We also request you refrain from attending an open for inspection if you have:
- Tested positive to, or have symptoms associated with Coronavirus
- Recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
- Recently been overseas or agreed to any self-isolation conditions
If you are unable to attend the property but are still interested, please contact the agent and they will advise you of the best way to proceed.
Thank you for your understanding as we work through this situation together.