Rural Property description
“Live on top of the world!”
Phone Enquiry ID: 11838
Who wouldn't want to live here?!!
You will be amazed with the 360 degree views you have from this 75 hectare (180 acres) lifestyle property just 10 minutes from Gladstone, Qld. Choose one of the four verandas to sip your coffee: north and east with views over the ocean and the city lights at night, south and west with spectacular bush mountain scenery. The closest neighbour is 500m away and no chance ever to be built out!
• The French Provincial style house, with bull-nosed Colorbond roof, has a large open-plan living area with wood fire heater for cool winter nights, 6m bi-fold glass doors, and more French doors from other rooms. 2.7m ceilings.
• The Antique White kitchen in to die for and a dream to work in! 30 drawers for ample storage, 3x1.5m island bench, large double fridge and freezer space, double oven, floating shelving, second hand wash or vege prep sink with Insinkerator, instant water boiler, integrated dishwasher drawer, flick mixer taps. All this and a 1.8x1.8m walk-in pantry!
• Solar hot water
• 1.5kw solar electricity unit
• 2 smoke alarms
• Wheelchair friendly doors throughout
• Designer lighting throughout, fans in all rooms, air-con in main and guest bedrooms.
• Floors are easy care hardwood-look sheet vinyl and main and guest bedrooms are carpeted.
• Spacious main bedroom has views of city lights at night, walk in dressing room and air con. The main and guest bedrooms also have French doors onto the verandas.
• Very large single bathroom has two-way entry, free standing claw-foot bath, double hand basins and large walk-in rain water shower. Heat lamps and exhaust ventilator. Large storage in bathroom and hallway.
• Third bedroom has full wall of built-in storage
• Small lockable office with desk
• The house has been built with many glass doors, large louvres and windows to take advantage of the extensive views. Some screened.
• 130m2 of verandas including same level lit 5x5m BBQ area.
• Large walk-through laundry with 3m folding bench, 2 shoe drawers under ergonomically-designed front loader/dryer cabinetry and door to steps and ramp to outdoor and undercover clothes lines.
• Established fruit trees and gardens with pump and watering system
• The 12x7.5m four-bay shed has power and water connected and extra shower and toilet.
• Two dams, one with pump up to 2500l garden water tank. Two other 2500l rain water tanks supply house and shed.
• House built to C3 cyclone rating
• Graded solid gravel driveway. Tended fire-breaks on four sides.