Family homes of this size and exceptional quality are rarely available. This elegant, 2 level Queenslander, set on an enormous 810m2 allotment with sparkling City views and lush garden surrounds oozes grace and charm.
Offering a variety of formal and informal living and dining areas spread across both levels that provide the ultimate in entertaining options or a quiet setting for family nights-in. The home consists of 5 generously sized bedrooms, 2 upstairs and 3 on the lower level plus a study or home office that has its own entrance.
Other Features of this fabulous home include:
- All the traditional Queenslander features wide polished floorboards, high ceilings, VJ walls, timber French doors and window frames, leadlighting, lattice and fretwork. The 2nd bedroom includes the original colonial fireplace.
- Eco friendly with solar panels and multiple rainwater tanks. Year round temperature comfort including double-insulated walls, ceiling fans throughout, whirly birds in garage, air conditioning and a fireplace in the living room.
- Wraparound verandah with City views from the front and pool and garden views from the rear. Able to cater for the largest of parties with ceiling fans, insulated roof and adjustable timber venetians. Features a charming portico overlooking the pool and gardens, the perfect spot for a morning coffee or evening drink.
- Stunning open plan kitchen overlooking the pool with stone benchtops, Meile dishwasher, Smeg oven and microwave, gas cooktop, walk in panty, plenty of bench and cupboard space.
- 5 spacious bedrooms with the master including a gorgeous bay window seat with City views, walk in robe, utility cupboard and ensuite with spa bath and heated towel rails. All other bedrooms include built in robes. The 3 downstairs bedrooms also have brand new carpeting and their own entries from the side of the home.
- 3 modern bathrooms, internal laundry with bench and cupboard space, 2 car lock up garage and storage areas.
- Multiple living and entertaining areas with a living room upstairs and family room that leads out to the paved patio downstairs.
- 12.5 X 4 metre saltwater inground pool. Lush garden surrounds including mature citrus and tropical fruit trees. Fully fenced and secure yard.
Enjoy a casual lifestyle of fine dining, cafs, restaurants, and bars. Stroll past the boutique stores on Latrobe Terrace, and watch Brisbane's best sport or music events at Suncorp Stadium. With easy access to great public transport and walking distance to the CBD you cannot find a more well positioned home.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only. Call Justin Hagen for more information today!