“Luxurious Coastal Living”
Built in 1945, this luxurious, beach style property has been meticulously renovated throughout, highlighting the unique character & charm of the home. Perfectly blending the old and the new, this fantastic property features a light, bright open plan design capturing ocean breezes, and is truly an entertainer's dream, enjoying plenty of internal & external living space.
As you step inside, you'll instantly appreciate the attention to detail in the high-quality renovations completed. The functional well-equipped kitchen boasts stainless-steel appliances, stone bench-tops with loads of cupboard and bench space available. The kitchen flows effortlessly into the spacious living & dining area, ideal for hosting friends & family. Continuing through the property you'll find 4 generous sized bedrooms, including a master with modern en-suite, and walk in a robe which flows out to the private oasis with a large covered alfresco dining area and manicured yard space.
Immerse yourself in the amazing Palm Beach lifestyle on offer being close to all amenities this location offers luxurious coastal living at its best.
• Newly renovated including - New Electrical wiring + plumbing + windows + Roof + Gutters
• Polished timber floors
• Floor to ceiling tiles in bathrooms
• Skylight in main Bathroom
• Pet friendly, fully fenced & secure
• Inside & Outside entertainment options
• Smeg oven/Gas cooktop & Range hood
• Glemgas Dishwasher
• Split system Aircon
• LED Lighting & Smoke alarms Throughout
• Screens fitted on windows
• Curtains and blinds throughout
• Approximately - 600m to PBC High School
• Approximately - 1.4km to Currumbin Primary school
• Approximately - 1.2km to Beach access
• Generous sized shed at the rear of the block
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by Auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.