“Comfortable Luxury Living, Close to School Catchment!”
Showcasing this immaculate design and superb quality home, this near new two bedroom apartment offers open living and dining areas which flows out to a covered balcony. Presenting an effortless comfort of luxury living and the best convenience, this is a great opportunity for young families and astute investors alike. Located in the catchment of the most coveted schools in the area, with easy access to both Epping and Eastwood Town Centres.
* Northerly aspect to living, bedrooms and outdoor balcony
* Sleek gas gourmet kitchen with SMEG appliances and ducted rangehood
* Floor to ceiling, full-sized sliding doors and windows for plenty of light
* Open plan living and dining flows out to an outdoor balcony with bi-fold doors
* Secure building intercom, car space and storage cage
* Catchment of Epping West Public and Cheltenham Girls High School
Rental estimate : $ 550-580/week approx.
AUCTION LOCATION: THE EPPING CLUB (45-47 Rawson Street, Epping NSW 2121)