“Beachside living and walk-to-everywhere convenience”
Primed to capture a beautiful outlook towards the city, this apartment ensures the wonderful ease of low maintenance beachside living. A remarkable opportunity for first homebuyers and investors alike, this home is nestled in a trendy location, within walking distance of North Wollongong Beach, Diggies Café, train station, as well as a selection of alfresco cafes and restaurants.
- Top floor position with easterly aspect
- Free flowing living and dining zones invite the outdoors in via glass door
- Private covered balcony embraces pleasant views of the surrounding district
- Pristine kitchen offers CaesarStone finished benches and stainless gas stove
- Spacious bedroom appointed with a wide scenic window and built-in wardrobe
- Chic bathroom reveals double shower, stone vanity and floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Additional highlights include internal laundry, gas heating and ceiling fans
- Positioned in a security complex with intercom entry and a single car space
- Set within close proximity of bus services, waterside trails and parklands
Council rates: $320.23pq approx.
Water rates: $172.04pq approx.
Strata rates: $776.00pq approx.