“Nothing to do just move in”
31 Suncroft Street is the family home you’ve been dreaming of in this desirable pocket of Mount Gravatt.
Simply roll in with your belongings and add your personal touch to this modern twist on a gorgeous mid-century home.
The moment you open the front gate and are greeted by exquisite low-maintenance landscaped gardens, you’ll notice something very special about this home.
There is a perfect space for every mood whether that be relaxing with a book outside your master suite, breakfast on the alfresco pad or entertaining friends in the games room that enjoys direct access to an undercover barbeque area.
Open planned living, kitchen and dining areas are complimented with polished hardwood floorboards making this majestic family home a must see – especially if you’re looking for an abundance of space and storage options for everyone.
Escape from the city to this quiet picturesque neighbourhood and to top it all off - this stunning abode enjoys close proximity to schools, university, buses, diverse dining options and shopping for days!
Key features you’ll love:
- 3 Generously-sized bedrooms with ample built in wardrobes.
- Separately zoned multi-purpose room downstairs for teenagers/man-cave/entertaining/office.
- All but one room enjoys direct access to outdoor areas - gardens, balcony & alfresco.
- Brand new modern bathroom with deep tub.
- Large light-filled kitchen.
- Spacious open plan lounge and dining with the natural charm of timber flooring.
- Air conditioned and heated.
- Breakfast alfresco with direct access to dining.
- Bonus floored rumpus/storage area under the house for the kids
- Separate garage/workshop to the rear of a double carport
- Ample off-street parking for boat, trailer & caravan.
- Solar power & solar hot water system
- Massive undercover entertainers area
- 607m2 Allotment
- Landscaped grounds.
- Fully fenced.
- Great neighbours & fantastic community.
- Walk to transport & shops.
- Easy access to the freeway: 10 minutes to Brisbane CBD & 45 minutes to the Gold Coast.
We’re sure you’ll agree – this home presents exceptionally well and offers a plethora of living options for the family. We very much look forward to showing you though.