“Home with a Heart and Yard to Match”
Enjoying a large private gardened block with every backyard amenity the kids could ask for; this substantial brick family home is your ideal next purchase. Featuring multiple living areas, indoor and out, as well as a separate serviced office/studio the homes flexible floor plan will provide options galore for it’s new owners…your immediate inspection is recommended.
• Large playground: 14 Foot Trampoline, 4x4 Sandpit, Cubbyhouse, Monkey bars and Swing set.
• 10 Seater Outdoor Spa
• Large rain tank
• Bonus shedding
• Mini private orchard: Navel orange, Lemon x 2, Mandarin, Yellow grapefruit, Red grapefruit, Kiwi, Cherry, Fig, Miniature peach, Lime, Loquat, Mulberry with Raspberry and Passionfruit.
• Master with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
• Central heating
• Drying room
• Double lock up garage with extra storage space
• Studio rental appraisal $150 pw / Home rental appraisal $450 pw
• Section 32 available on request
• Building inspection available on request $300
What’s around Wattletree Drive
Contact the real estate agent
Biggin & Scott - Ballarat
Nearby schools in and around Mount Helen, VIC
Discussions in Mount Helen, VIC
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Mount Helen, Victoria?
Similar Houses for sale in Mount Helen, VIC 3350
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs