“Rare 6 Bedroom Residence + 2 Bedroom Granny Flat Set on Massive 580m2”
This Grand Family Residence, elevated on the high side of the street, will captivate you before you even step inside.
Architecturally designed with impressive voids, courtyard and strategically placed windows this home spans across three levels and is truly a masterpiece in every sense of the word.
Showcasing a French Provincial Kitchen using Calcatta Marble that matches the home's neutral soft colours and unparalleled quality finishes that flows throughout the entire home.
This pristine home boasts a huge landscaped backyard and entertaining area that flows from the family room and overlooks breathtaking tree lined views.
To compliment, this home offers a self-contained 2 Bedroom Granny Flat with its own private Alfresco/Backyard Area positioned quietly behind Walshaw park. It has never been tenanted and is ideal for rental income, guest accommodation, teenage retreat or home office.
Rarely will something this spectacular be offered in Bass Hill
This premiere residence features:
- 6 Main Bedrooms (All equipped with wardrobes)
- 2 Bedroom Granny Flat, with High Quality Kitchen and Bathroom
- Grand Master Suite with walk-in-robe and balcony access
- Silver Travertine Stone to Grand Void Entrance and Outdoor Entertaining Area
- High ceilings throughout
- Beautiful Courtyard Positioned in the centre of the home allowing abundant natural light
- Inbuilt Velux Skylights to Stairs and Internal Bathroom
- Commercial Grade Windows with security screens
- Stunning 60mm Calcatta benchtop to French Provincial Style Kitchen
- 900mm Gas Stove and Instantaneous Gas Hot Water System to Main Home
- Ducted Daikin Air-Conditioning System
- 2 x Split Daikin Air-Conditioning Systems
- Marble and Stone Benchtops to All Bathrooms, Kitchens and Laundry
- Well positioned Laundry Chute
- Ample storage space throughout
- Outdoor Kitchen to Entertaining Area
- CCTV, Alarm + Video Intercom System
- 2 x 6kW Solar Systems
- Lock-up garage with internal access and amazing 3.5m High Ceiling
- 2 off-street car spaces in the driveway
If you value abundant space, quality and privacy, this grand family residence leaves very little to be desired. All this located next to acres of natural parkland and central to shopping centres, schools and highways.