“2 Bed 2 Bath 1 Car - Modern Apartment with Study and Area View - Washington Park”
Maintained in the highest standard, this modern apartment can be a ideal new home of an couple and small family in the famous Washington Park Riverwood.
Fixtures and Finishes.
- Two spacious bedrooms both with built-in, main with ensuite;
- Large combine lounge and dining;
- West facing balcony with landscape view and good privacy;
- 2.7m ceiling for bedrooms with built-ins and great condition soft wool carpet.
- Spacious study
- Modern fully tiled bathrooms with bathtub or shower.
- Block-out roller blinds in the living room and bedrooms.
- Split system reverse cycle AC to the living area.
- Omega appliances - gas stove, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, dryer, recirculating range hood
- Central gas heated hot water system provides the unit with metered hot water.
Available from 03/02/2022. PLEASE come to open inspection or CONTACT Janet Xie 0403 088 473 for more information.
HOW TO APPLY?
Best to APPLY ONLINE on www.1form.com
Alternatively, download the APPLICATION FORM on www.raywhiteriverwood.com.au (on the page for any rental property)
Please send applications to [email protected] or drop off your form to our office: 60 Thurlow Street, Riverwood NSW 2210
One set of the application form and supporting documents from EACH ADULT who want to be on the lease.
- 100 points of IDENTIFICATION:
Passport (40 points) or Citizenship certificate. if you are a non-Australian resident we will also require a copy of your visa;
Current drivers licence (40 points);
Birth Certificate (30 points);
Proof of age card (30 points);
Medicare card (20 points);
Credit card (20 points);
Motor vehicle registration certificate (10 points);
Bank statement (10 points);
Telephone account statement (10 points);
Gas account statement (10 points);
Electricity account statement (10 points);
- Proof of INCOME:
Three most recent payslips and/or bank statement of the most recent 3 months showing your incomes such as salary;
If self-employed - tax returns and business registration instead of payslips, plus the bank statements.
- Proof of rental history:
Three Most recent rental receipts from (your private landlord); or
Print out of the updated rental ledger (from your current agent); or
Contact detail of the primary tenant of your current residential address (if you are sub-letting; or
Contact detail of the owner of your current residential address (if you are moving from home or a homeowner).
- Proof of current address: most recent utility statement or Council rates notice
Disclaimer: The information presented has been furnished from sources we deem to be reliable. We have not verified whether or not the information is accurate and do not accept any responsibility to any person and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely on their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.