“Two bedroom apartment in a fabulous location”
This is a terrific apartment in a vibrant urban position within walking distance of Ripponlea Village. Retaining the solid structure and space of its sixties heritage, this east facing apartment has been renovated to create a welcoming domain and blessed with natural light.
- Wide and bright entrance hallway
- Modern kitchen with granite look benchtops, stainless steel appliances and funky blue glass splashback
- Spacious, open plan living and dining room with new electric heater
- Access to private balcony, bathed in sunlight
- Two large bedrooms with built in robes
- Neat bathroom with space for a washing machine
- Recently painted
- Timber floating floors throughout
- Block out Holland blinds throughout
Public transport is only a short walk away and with the option of Ripponlea Train Station or tram on Brighton Rd. Located close to the beach and Ripponlea Village shopping precinct at your doorstep, full of cafes and restaurants this apartment offers you a convenient, low-maintenance lifestyle.
In line with current Government directions, we are now conducting one on one private inspections only. Please ensure you adhere to strict social distancing guidelines. Sanitiser will be available for you use. We respectfully ask that you do not touch anything whilst inside the home and are wearing a mask at all times. Inspections are strictly 15 minutes only.
Whilst every care is taken, Wilson Agents will not be held liable for any misprints of this advertisement and the applicant/s acknowledge that in applying for the property they are accepting the premises in the condition in which they viewed the home.