“Luxurious Family Home with Great Architect & Outstanding Design”
Sprawling over two levels 38 squares on large lot 512 m2 this luxurious Metricon built family home boasts impeccable quality and design in the heart of the thriving Clyde North prestigious Berwick Waters Estate No effort has been spared in this executively built Home, offering a luxurious design over two levels, suitable for a large or growing family. With a bold and grand street presence this home is ready to find its next proud owners.
- Hillcrest Christian College is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
- Berwick Chase Primary School is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
- St. Francis Xavier College is approximately five minutes' drive away from the house
- Eden Rise Village Shopping Centre is approximately six minutes' drive away from the house
- Clyde road reserve is approximately seven minutes' drive away from the house
The home itself offers in impeccable condition:
Don't miss this opportunity for a dream lifestyle!
- Four spacious bedrooms
- Separate Study/Theatre space on entry
- Huge master suite with large double ensuifte, walk in robe & unrivalled balcony views
- Formal living room
- Designer kitchen/meals/family living arrangement
- Kitchen boasts quality appliances including 900mm upright stove, stainless steel appliances, feature tiled splashback, stone waterfall benchtops, large walk in pantry
- Upstairs offers a large retreat/children lounge area
- Remote control double garage with internal access
- Beautifully landscaped and low maintenance gardens
- Outdoor alfresco area overlooking the backyard space
- Abundance of storage throughout the home
- Quality appointments include; Block out blinds, ducted heating, evaporative cooling & down lights throughout.
For more information or to book an appointment please call
Mandeep on 0433 769 496.
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist