“Fully Furnished Two bedroom apartment with 2 side by side car parks at Bridgeport, Pool and Full size tennis Court-APPLICATION APPROVED”
This Furnished 2 bed, 2 bath, 2 car property is situated in the exclusive 'Bridgeport' apartment complex, boasting stunning River and City views. Enjoy living in an inner-city haven with a convenient yet luxurious open-plan layout.
This residence has been crafted to maximise the beautiful river and city frontage, with a large entertainer's balcony that can be accessed from the living and dining, plus a second balcony that can be accessed through the bedrooms. The well-appointed kitchen flows out onto the living and dining room and comes equipped with granite bench-tops and stainless steel appliances. The spacious bedrooms all feature built-in wardrobes, with the king-sized master boasting a large en-suite with double vanity.
- Sweeping views of the Brisbane River and CBD
- Large entertainer's balcony
- Large floor to ceiling glass sliding doors showcasing spectacular views
- Well-appointed kitchen with Granite bench-tops, dishwasher & Microwave
- Carpet throughout living and dining and tiled kitchen, bathroom & laundry
- Spacious bathroom with separate toilet
- Separate laundry area with washing machine and Dryer
- Ducted air-conditioning
- TWO secure side by side car parks with secure roller storage
- Ample storage space throughout
- Pool, Spa, Full-sized Tennis Court and BBQ areas
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- Premium lobby entry with central community space
Your cat or Small dog under 10KG is welcome
Kangaroo Point is a popular residential peninsular bordered by the Brisbane river and the Story Bridge. This scenic suburb is filled with recreation and lifestyle facilities and is conveniently located close to the city and the South bank parklands which can be accessed by the free city hopper ferries or via the river boardwalk. New to the area will be the Kangaroo Point Pedestrian and Cyclist Bridge spanning all the way across the Brisbane River to the CBD.
The many features of Kangaroo Point include the popular picnic spot Captain Burke Park which provides barbecue facilities and children's playgrounds; the Kangaroo Point Cliffs where you will find rock climbers, abseilers and photographers, you can also stop for refreshments at the Cliffs Café.
Kangaroo Point is also the home of great restaurants, cafes and of course the historic Story Bridge Hotel where you can enjoy Breakfast at the Main Street Café or lunch, dinner or drinks with friends at the Shelter Bar or a more gourmet experience at iconic Deery's Restaurant.