“LUXURIOUS HOME ADJACENT TO PARK AND WATERS”
Property ID. 36258
Send an online enquiry then check your email for a link to apply.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
MUST VIEW TO APPRECIATE.
Fronting the idyllic Stirling Civic Gardens is this immaculate double storey 5 bedroom or use one bedroom as office/study, 2 bathroom and with a powder room luxurious executive home. Offering an abundance of space and light that presents a sophisticated air with a warm and inviting ambiance throughout.
A soaring entry hall ceiling is decorated by a magical chandelier that graciously welcomes you and your guests. A large room at the entry hall avails itself as a bedroom, formal or office/study.
Upstairs, separate balconies off the living area and 3 minor bedrooms admiring views of the park with ponds, children playgrounds and barbecue pits. The sumptuous, fully tiled bathroom features a sizeable corner spa.
A beautifully appointed kitchen with sleek cabinetry, granite bench tops and stainless steel appliances overlooks the family/dining area that flows through to a tiled sunroom where a built-in bar offers space for indoor entertainment. Accessible from here are 2 private outdoor areas.
The highlight of the home is a resort-style master bedroom on the ground floor that encourages relaxation and incorporates plenty of built-in wardrobes and storage, a fully tiled ensuite with spa and a separate sitting room that is generous for a study or gym.
Situated in the private Talia Garden estate, within short walking distance to Ikea, Stirling train and bus stations. Walk to the Stirling Sunday Farmers Market across the park or join the weekend activities at the park.
This magnificent home is an absolute must see and is ready to impress you and your guests. Pets are welcome.
* Full solar panels (5.1kwh - Large residential capacity; Enjoy significant savings on electricity bill)
* Endless kitchen features including built-in microwave, dishwasher, gas hob, range hood, electric oven, and wine rack
* Master bedroom, with huge walk-in ensuite, spa and attached study/office
* 3rd/4th/5th bedrooms and 2nd living area located on 2nd level are carpeted with BIR
* Both bathrooms with Spa's
* 2nd bed/Study/Office and Powder Room conveniently located near the front entrance
* Living areas and bedrooms overlooks park and water catchments
* Multiple balconies with park and water views
* Wooden floor boards to entry hall and ground level living area
* Extra powder room/toilet near the front foyer
* Laundry and garage accessible from kitchen
* High ceiling double garage with automatic doors, rear access and access to kitchen
* Abundant linen/storage closets throughout
* Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
* Instant gas heated water supply throughout
* Feature down lighting throughout
* Jarrah/bamboo blinds
* Remote controlled security gate
* Reticulated garden beds
* Ample storage indoor and outdoor (3 garden sheds outdoor)
* Easy access to freeway and main bike path system to Perth CBD and Trigg Beach
* Proximity to IKEA, Innaloo and Karrinyup shopping centres as well as Osborne Park /Balcatta business district
* 5-10 minutes walk to Stirling train and bus stations
* 454 sqm approximately, low maintenance home
* Pet friendly
* Remote controlled garage
* Remote controlled front security gate
* 5 x Parking: 2 Indoor (Garage) and 2 Outdoor (Within security gates) and 1 Kerbside
* Balconies overlooking park and water features
* 2 rear outdoor entertaining area
* 3 garden storage sheds
* Wooden Bar Set with Stools
(Furniture in photos not included, except bar set and bar stools)
BOOK A VIEWING