“Entry-level opportunity in Sherwood”
This three-bedroom traditional Queenslander house is the perfect opportunity to enter the market in the attractive suburb of Sherwood. Conveniently positioned within walking distance to shops, parks, and public transport this location is an excellent lifestyle opportunity and is perfect for first home buyers, small families or investors. Buy and hold or renovate the choice is yours.
The appealing Queenslander has all the traditional features including VJ panelling, high ceilings, and polished timber floors. All three bedrooms have ceiling fans, and the master includes air conditioning for extra comfort. Downstairs hosts three extra utility rooms and an abundance of storage space.
The home has a spacious front verandah overlooking the fully fenced front yard, to the rear of the property a low maintenance grassed backyard.
A highlight of the features include:
• Front and backyard
• Large main bathroom
• 3 utility/storage rooms downstairs
• Double carport
• Short walk to cafes, parks, and public transport
• Currently tenanted until 22nd November for $475 / week (at lease end the tenants will continue on a periodic agreement)
• Council rates $2,228 / annually
• 700m to Sherwood State School (Prep to Year 6 Primary Catchment)
• 850m to Sherwood Train Station
• 1.5km to Simpsons Playground Reserve
• 2.5km to Corinda State High School (Year 7-12 Highschool Catchment)
• 3.2km to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
• 6.3km to The University of Queensland
• 10.3km to Brisbane CBD