Home loan calculator?
“Dual-income opportunity on 746sqm block, R3 Medium Density zoning”
Creating a rewarding dual-income opportunity, this refined house and granny flat occupy a sprawling 746sqm corner block and hold R3 Medium Density zoning. Both of the properties present in pristine condition and create turn-key prospects with a combined rental return of $800.00 per week. The main property accommodates four bedrooms, while the granny flat offers two bedrooms. It is located in a prime location close to Queen Street shops, St Marys Village, local schools and approximately 1.5km from St Marys Station.
- 746sqm corner land parcel accompanied by R3 Medium Density zoning
- Main property has four bedrooms and granny flat offers two bedrooms
- Property includes two driveways, one for the main house and granny flat
- Fully restored four-bedroom home, delivers streamlined open plan living
- Modern kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher
- Stylish full main bathroom features floor-to-ceiling tiles, internal laundry
- Floorboards, new roof, air conditioning, high ceilings, CCT surveillance
- Near new granny flat is a brick veneer construction, council approved
- Two bedrooms, gas kitchen with dishwasher, air-conditioning, car space
- Ideal for investors or a large family, attracting a return of $800.00 p/w
- Moments from the upcoming Metro stop, vibrant restaurants and dining
- Would be suitable for medical or dental clinic subject to council approval