Home loan calculator?
“Prestigious North Facing Waterfront - Double Block 1360m2 - Runaway Islands”
Team Harvey are proud to present to the market 34-36 Cockleshell Court. What an opportunity to secure a prime piece of residential waterfront real estate to. One of only three north facing double blocks on the Runaway Islands this sprawling single level executive residence has room for the whole family. Cleverly designed & destined to impress this luxury waterfront residence truly encapsulates the relaxed subtropical lifestyle the Gold Coast offers. Seldom do properties of this calibre become available so please register you interest with Michael or Andrew as owners will consider offers prior to Auction.
• King master retreat with views over canal and pool with large walk-in robe & spacious Ensuite.
• Bedroom 2 with high ceilings, views & access to front garden and own separate air conditioning.
• Bedrooms 3 & 4 all offers built in robes, ceiling fans and ducted air-conditioning,
• Oversized bedroom 5 at rear of property with access to private Ensuite perfect for guests or elderly children with roller shutters on windows.
• Chef's dream kitchen with stunning granite bench tops, 900mm Franke gas cooktop, double pyrolytic SMEG self-cleaning ovens, Qasair range hood, plumbed fridge cavity, large Butler's pantry with sink and ample storage.
• Grand formal lounge & dining with 3.6m ceilings, fully operational wood fireplace surrounded by pink marble, bamboo parquetry flooring and access to outdoor living.
• Zoned twin ducted air-conditioning & ceiling fans throughout.
• Tinted windows & new carpet throughout.
• Sensational North facing outdoor entertaining with travertine tiles, high pitched roof, ceiling fans & outdoor wet bar.
• Bi-fold servery with granite bench top connecting inside to outdoor entertaining.
• Sparkling in ground fully tiled pool with elegant glass fencing.
• Floating pontoon, Boat ramp, 25m* of North frontage, traffic free canal + 10 minutes to Broadwater.
• Double automatic lock up garage with storage + off-street parking for multiple vehicles.
• Basketball court & pet friendly gardens + spacious front yard.
• Low maintenance gardens, fully fenced for ultimate privacy, quiet Cul de Sac position.
. The home is across two titles of land with the opportunity to knock down and build two waterfront homes. (subject to council approval)
. Title one lot 142 - 692m2* and Title two lot 143 - 668m2*
Walking distance to a variety of local amenities such as Runaway Bay Sports Complex incorporating the Gold Coast Performance centre, Indoor Sports Complex, Cricket, Tennis & Netball clubs, Sports fields, cycling and walking tracks. Two primary schools (St Francis Xavier & Biggera Waters), library, daycare centre, church & quick access to Runaway Bay Shopping Centre & Harbour Town.
A short drive to the Gold Coast University hospital, Griffith University, Gold Coast great beaches and easy access to the M1 motorway onto Brisbane / Coolangatta.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracy or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchases should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.