An inspiring blend of exceptional quality, light filled formal and informal spaces, and an unbeatable lifestyle location, this elegant, low-maintenance 4 bedroom,3 bathroom home will suit professionals or families wanting a superior location.
Designed for entertaining not maintaining, enjoy seamless flow outdoors to the wrap around alfresco courtyard, framed by a row of mature trees. There is a relaxed warmth at play here, perfect for large-scale entertaining through to smaller informal gatherings, complemented by an easy-care garden.
The private and secure entry opens onto a formal lounge and dining warmed by a gas jetmaster fireplace and rear views of the side terrace. A perfectly placed ground floor bedroom offers a 2nd master or guest room with access to ensuite bathroom and featuring wall to wall built in robes.
The inviting kitchen and meals zone features a practical stone island bench with a large about of storage and quality appliances including Miele oven and 4-burner cooktop,Miele dishwasher and a Fisher and Paykel double door refrigerator. Showcasing scale and convenience, these high-end appointments ensure comfort levels are at an absolute premium with everything hand-picked for ease of use.
Enhanced by quality workmanship and meticulous attention-to-detail through out the home and a very generous upstairs layout with 3 spacious robed bedrooms. The main floor is palatial with a grand hallway that can be used as an office space or play area. The Master bedroom suite is enormous and positioned at the rear of the first floor. Complete with vast window views from East and North with lovely plantation shutters for privacy. A stone tiled ensuite bathroom and his and her robes- one grand walk in robe with large mirror and 2nd large built in robe for separate his and hers zone complete the master package. The remaining bedrooms feature quality built in robes and are suitably serviced by a family-sized bathroom, with 6 jet spa bath. Ample storage is on offer with 2 large linen closets.
You couldn’t wish for a better address. Conveniently positioned on the edge of the Church St shopping strip, walk to Middle Brighton rail and retail, a range of Melbourne’s finest schools and best beaches and a lovely children’s park across the road.And if you crave space for working from home and want to set up a home gym this house provides multiple options for work stations or home gym zones.
At a glance...
* 4 large bedrooms, main with large walk-in-robe and stone tiled ensuite
* 2nd ground floor master with BIR and ensuite canalso double as large home office
* Wide-reaching formal lounge and dining
* Expansive open-plan second informal living and dining area also with space for home study area
* Sleek, stone-topped kitchen featuring Miele and Fisher and Paykel appliances.
* Family-sized, fully tiled bathroom with luxurious 6 jet spa bath and walk-in shower
* Grand oversized first floor landing offering area to create study or kids play zones or yoga/pilates/stretch area.
* Ground-floor powder room
* Laundry with built-in cabinetry and benches and room for large washing machine and dryer
* Private rear yard with low-maintenance garden
* Remote-controlled, 2-car garage featuring internal access and storage easily large enough for creating a home gym
* Ample storage solutions on all levels
* Ducted heating and cooling and gas log fireplace
* Alarm system
* Note front hardwired intercom is not operational
* Plantation Shutters
* Moments from schools, parkland, shopping, transport, restaurants and the beach
Property Code: 1657