“Immaculate, North To Water Entertainer In Exclusive Harbour Quays”
Nestled in one of the most exclusive waterfront enclaves on the Gold Coast, this 5 bed, 5 bath magnificent modern masterpiece awaits in sought-after Harbour Quays Estate. Boasting an enviable north to water aspect, and successfully fusing effortless entertaining with easy living, this luxurious sanctuary boasts an exceptional design and flawless finishes throughout, sure to make you feel welcome from the moment you arrive.
Enjoying a harmonious blend of sophistication and space, you'll enjoy the vast open plan living areas, 3m soaring ceilings, upscale travertine tiles and natural light which flows through this residence of distinction. The gourmet kitchen, complete with acclaimed Miele appliances and granite benches, overlooks the dining room before linking seamlessly with the alfresco area via bifold doors. Here you'll be captivated by scintillating year-round water views from your inviting terrace, acting the picture-perfect backdrop to any occasion. Water enthusiasts will also relish the 14m north-facing resort style pool, private 10m floating pontoon and prime waterfront position.
Expect to be further spoilt for choice with a choice with two master suites on offer. Both embrace water views, ensuites plus a private balcony to enjoy magical sunsets. Waiting as you ascend the grand staircase are 5 bedrooms in total, 3 of the 5 are ensuited, a kitchenette and an additional large lounge area.
Other superior inclusions on offer include a well-equipped waterside BBQ/kitchen entertaining area with gas fireplace, over-sized cinema room, 5kw solar system, ducted air conditioning, laundry chute, study or 6th bedroom, large 3 car garage with ample driveway & off-street parking.
- 22.4m* wide waterfront, north facing aspect, large 722m2* block
- Master suite with large ensuite and dual walk in robes
- 5 large bedrooms, 3 with ensuites
- Separate formal study and/or 6th bedroom
- Striking soaring entry foyer
- 5 bathrooms, formal lounge, casual lounge
- Upstairs lounge and Kitchenette
- Gourmet kitchen with butlers pantry, Miele appliances and granite benchtops
- Huge cinema room with screen, projector & speakers
- Wide open-plan living and dining area
- 3 metre* soaring ceilings
- Security alarm
- Laundry chute, ducted & zoned A/C and vacuumaid
- Outdoor alfresco/kitchen with built in BBQ & fridge
- Outdoor alfresco with gas fireplace
- Private & very secure pedestrian gate
- 22,000L* underground water tank
- 5 kw* solar system
- 14m* waterfront inground resort style pool
- 10 metre* floating pontoon with power & water
- 3 car garage with rear roller door + room for 2 more cars parked behind gate
- 10-15mins boat ride to the Broadwater
Seldom do homes of this caliber and style come to the market, only a personal inspection will allow you to fully appreciate the true craftsmanship and intuitive design of this home.
Call local waterfront specialist Ryan now on 0413 335 385 to book your personal inspection.