Home loan calculator?
“Tranquil retreat in the heart of Helensvale”
Situated in a growth area of Helensvale you will find this beautiful home with the true expression - LAND and SPACE but still retains the natural environment of 4835 sq mts./.48 ha plus house 360 mt sq approximately. Minutes to M1 for ease of commuting.
This is one of the finest expansion sites available to build that extra home or large storage shed, the developing possibilities are endless with Council approval.
This is a home that the whole family will love with the benefits of living on private acreage land with bonuses of seclusion, peace, space and comfort but at the same time offers easy access to all the lifestyle conveniences which are just at your doorstep, M1 (commuting), shopping centres, restaurants, cafes and good schools within minutes.
Unique floor plan flows with ease to living spaces and has dual living potential for family members or visitors with a bedsitter that has separate entry and car space.
Striking saltwater pool offers an ideal place to unwind plus a lush grass patch for children to play. The gardens provide extra privacy and space. Treetop views from the entertaining verandas, along one side of the home, come and enjoy the amazing features this home has to offer.
• Five bedrooms ensure there's no shortage of space.
• Supersized sunny master suite overlooking the pool with walk-in robe/ ensuite
• Bedsitter bedroom with kitchenette suitable for parent/young couple retreat
• One family bathroom, two ensuite's, and a powder room
• Four comfortable living/entertaining spaces.
• Double carport plus shed/carport for the boat and tool storage.
• Privacy and space surround Sparkling pool with lush surrounds.
• Water feature to pool and lovely sitting area plus coloured lights at night.
• Modern kitchen stone bench tops with servery to dining room
• Fruit trees are planted around the lot
• Shed 7.7 long x 4.5 wide are sure to please, perfect for the boat or extra parking.
• Large office space with separate entry if needed.
• Loads of storage and linen spaces.
• Town water and self treating sewerage
• Land size 4835 sq mts & house 360 m2 approx.
Location perfect within walking distance to Helensvale High School, Movie World, Wet and Wild and Top Golf and a short drive to private schools, Westfield Shopping Centre and central to sporting fields and swimming centers.
Come discover this hidden and serene oasis that words just do not capture all of what this home has to offer you and your family to grow and play among the Gum Trees.
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
What’s around Helensvale Road
Contact the real estate agent
Ray White - Sovereign Island
Nearby schools in and around Helensvale, QLD
Discussions in Helensvale, QLD
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Helensvale, Queensland?
Similar Houses for sale in Helensvale, QLD 4212
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs