“FOR SALE BY TAYLOR BREDIN”
Taylor Bredin and the team at Ray White welcome you to this warm and inviting family home in a truly convenient location. Boasting a selection of living spaces over a versatile layout plus a large backyard complete with a cubby house for the kids. Nestled on a generous 601m North East facing block. The home is set within walking distance to Stanhope Village, Medical Centre, Leisure Centre, bus transport with easy access to Kellyville Metro Station, Rouse Hill Town Centre and quality schooling.
- Formal living and dining spaces connect through to open plan family/meals area
- Functional kitchen with gas cooktop, quality appliances
- Four well-scaled bedrooms, all with built-in robes, master features private ensuite
- Plantation shutters throughout the home
- Stylish bathrooms, main with shower, bath and separate toilet, laundry with yard access
- Large covered entertaining area, perfectly manicured gardens and low-maintenance lawns
- Additional features also include ducted air conditioning, alarm, plentiful storage, NBN connected, security lights and much more
- Double lock up garage, garden shed, side access, solar panels including a high quality solar battery set up which will give you significant savings with your electricity bill.
As soon as you enter this charming and comfortable residence, you are made to feel right at home. Perfectly positioned in a peaceful, family-friendly neighbourhood it provides an effortless and convenient lifestyle surrounded by a wide range of essential amenities.
Agent of The Year 2020 - Stanhope Gardens | Rate My Agent
#36 in the Top 100 Agents of Australia | Rate My Agent
The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information. For inclusions refer to contract.