This grand Balinese inspired three-storey waterfront oasis welcomes a tropical resort-style sensibility, while also offering relaxing open plan lounge and dining spaces for spacious family living and entertaining. Sparing no expense, this newly renovated residence incorporates only the highest quality fittings, fixtures, timbers and stone throughout.
The modern island chef kitchen comes equipped with gourmet Smeg appliances, including seven burner gas cooktop, extra wide dual ovens, integrated dishwasher, as well as a butlers pantry. An enchanting north-facing resort-style sanctuary at the front of the home provides the ideal relaxation setting, encompassing a generous Bali pavilion, swimming pool, jacuzzi, tranquil fish ponds and tropical gardens. An alfresco timber deck, extensive pontoon and boat shed at the rear of the property offer effortless options for a Gold Coast waterfront lifestyle.
The king-sized master suite presents his and hers executive walk-in wardrobes, elegant marble spa ensuite, soaring floor-to-ceiling feature window and direct balcony access. The remaining three bedrooms are well sized, all enjoying scenic views of the main river or the iconic Surfers Paradise skyline.
Additional features include; secure underground garage for four cars, six-seater cinema room, wine cellar, sitting room, dry bar, wood fireplace, quality concrete construction, Brushbox timber flooring throughout, Teak furniture imported from Central Java, Bill Bensley and Jamie Durie inspired tropical gardens, air-conditioning, solar-panels, high-ceilings, vacumaid, laundry, and ample storage space.
Located on prestigious Cronin Island and only moments to Surfers Paradise beaches, private schools, and an array of boutique cafes and restaurants, this abode offers a rare lifestyle opportunity.
• Exclusive three-storey residence on 739sqm just off main river on Cronin Island
• Stunning views across the main river towards the iconic Surfers Paradise skyline, a perfect entertainer
• Open plan living and dining area, wood fireplace, cinema room, dry bar, wine cellar
• Balinese resort-style sanctuary with pool, spa, ponds and tranquil tropical gardens
• Gourmet island kitchen, Smeg appliances, extra wide dual ovens, butlers pantry
• Master suite with luxury spa ensuite, his/hers walk-in robes, direct balcony access
• Brushbox timber flooring, stone bench tops throughout, imported Teak furniture
• Timber deck on water's edge, pontoon, boat shed, vacumaid, storage, laundry, 3 metre ceilings
• Secure underground basement garaging for 4 cars, solar electricity and hot water, garden shed
• Exclusive street, across from park, close to Surfers Paradise and private schools
For further information or to arrange an inspection please contact Sam Guo or Julia Kuo.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements