“Overflowing with Period Charm and Contemporary Comfort”
Set behind a picket fence in a desirable Waratah address, this superb 4-bedroom property has been lovingly refurbished and showcases a blend of elegant period detailing with contemporary upgrades. The open layout, renovated kitchen and bathrooms, along with AC and ceiling fans, bring a slice of modern style and provide all the elements for carefree living. Meanwhile, polished floors, high ceilings and an ornamental brick fireplace are a tasteful nod to the home's period past.
The stunning kitchen is the heart of the home with island bench and sleek cabinetry. An ideal young family escape, the living space is extended by a covered deck and child-friendly backyard, which offers space to enjoy the outdoors or scope to extend should you wish.
An easy stroll from Waratah Shopping Village and the Calvary Mater Hospital, the home is only a few hundred metres from colleges, primary schools and a hop and skip to the University. A charming blend of old and new, families and investors should put this home on their must-see list.
* Quality home with drive up single carport.
* Open plan living with AC adjoins a renovated kitchen.
* The stylish kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and generous storage.
* Four carpeted bedrooms, the main with WIR and ensuite.
* Fabulous family bathroom with separate shower and tub.
* Private alfresco deck leads to a fuss-free yard with bonus shed.
* An easy commute to Newcastle city centre for work, entertainment or the beach.
* Currently leased for $650 per week due to expire 21/01/21.
* Council Rates: Approx. $1,824 p/a.
* Water Rates: Approx. $810 + usage p/a.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Century 21 Novocastrian will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. Photos have been edited for marketing.