“Resort Feel & Magical Lifestyle”
If you want something different with light & space on it's own green title, you must view this property.
Convenience does not get any better than this! Located just minutes to public transport links, and arguably the best cafe and restaurant strip in Perth!
THE FEATURES YOU WILL LOVE:
Designed with low maintenance living in mind, this superbly maintained home is an entertainer's delight. Indoor and outdoor relaxation spaces and a central atrium framed by a superb architectural commercial grade window structure creating a uniqueness rarely found in homes of this price bracket. The open plan living at the rear of the home combines beautifully with the gourmet kitchen and, just like a quality commercial kitchen, has its own stainless-steel bench tops, all overlooking the cleverly landscaped, low maintenance surrounds with enough space to ensure either yourself or your furry friend enjoys this quality lifestyle.
THE LIFESTYLE YOU WILL LIVE:
If you are wanting convenience in the heart of one of the most supportive and vibrant communities imaginable, look no further.
From here you can
Leederville Cafe strip - 5 minutes
Leederville Train station - 4 minutes
Free CAT bus - 4 minutes
West Leederville Primary School - 5 minutes
West Leederville Train station - 10 minutes
New inner city Bob Hawke Secondary College - 15 minute walk
Perth CBD – 7 minutes
King's Park - 6 minutes
• 3 spacious bedrooms
• Master bedroom with north facing balcony
• 2 bathrooms (1 with bath) + downstairs powder room
• 2 large and separate living areas downstairs
• Study / activity area upstairs
• Convenient USB stations - kitchen and master bedroom
• Solid timber flooring
• Stunning central atrium with commercial grade framing
• Private front courtyard
• Spacious landscaped rear outdoor entertaining area
• Well-appointed chef's kitchen
• Split system air-conditioning units throughout
• Security system
• 2 car garaging
THE DETAILS YOU WILL NEED:
Council Rates: $2,200 approx. per annum
Water Rates: $ 1,591.40 (2019/2020)
You can sell the car and move on in to this highly sought-after city fringe location as it’s within walking distance to everything that you need, from all the major transport links to popular cafe's and shops. Call Cam Greig on 0411 888 891 to register your interest.
An update from One Agency WEST COAST on COVID-19 - Inspections
In accordance with the most recent Federal Government guidelines, public auctions and home opens have been recommenced.
To ensure the safety of our clients, the community and our team at One Agency WEST COAST, we respectfully remind all of our clients of the following arrangements at Home Opens and Private Inspections.
We will be asking attendees to:
- Contact the Cam on 0411 888 891to book a private inspection or register for the Home Open as advertised
Please do not enter the property if:
- You have returned from overseas or travelled interstate in the past two weeks.
- You are unwell or have a fever.
- You have come into contact with someone experiencing flu-like symptoms.
- As per the health guidelines, please maintain a distance of 1.5 metres from others and avoid physical contact, including shaking hands.
- Apply hand sanitiser, which will be available for your use.
- Refrain from touching household items, such as door handles, cupboards and tapware. All lights and doors will be open.