“Coveted position, 200m to Ironside School”
Positioned on the ridge of Swann Road this Mediterranean inspired residence offers a blue-chip location and stunning views from its elevated position.
The heart of the home is the kitchen, dining and lounge area which flows seamlessly to the rear deck where you will enjoy sharing with guests the refreshing breezes and picturesque vistas. Completing the floor plan there are four generous bedrooms, three bathrooms and abundant storage. The master bedroom features both a walk-in robe and ensuite with spa bath.
A highlight of the features include:
- Designed by Fergus Johnston
- Stunning timber floors throughout the living areas
- Spacious kitchen with stone benches, gas cooking and a new Miele dishwasher
- Single carport and single garage with internal access from the garage
- Three good sized bathrooms
- Vacumaid vacuum system
- Rainwater tank
- Air-conditioning in the lounge room, main and second bedroom
- Ceiling fans in the bedrooms
- 405m2 low maintenance allotment
- Council rates $2,316 / annually
The property's location is a prestigious, sought after address, located in the Ironside State School catchment and only 200m from the school. Home to the current owner for 15 years we invite you to write the next chapter of this property's story.
- 200m to Ironside State School
- 200m to Swann Road bus stop 21
- 500m to St Lucia golf links
- 1.4km to St Peters Lutheran College
- 2km to Taringa Train Station
- 2km to the University of Queensland
- 2.5km to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
- 6km to Brisbane City