“No more Dusty and Noise even live in inner city!”
The phone enquiry code for this property is - 1692
A rare opportunity to secure a masterpiece in contemporary design, Symphony in Zetland promises to deliver an unparalleled lifestyle of contemporary luxury in one of Sydney's rapidly developing cultural hubs. Meticulously designed to embrace the surrounding landscape, this stunning one-bedroom apartment enjoys a Southeast aspect with street View.
• Spacious Winter Graden with 4 double glazing slider access to the bedroom
• Large double glazing window
• Large Master bedroom with built-in wardrobe
• internal laundry dryer plus storage cage
• Southeast facing bright apartment
• Sleek kitchen with gas cooktop & dishwasher.
• Easy to maintain tile floor throughout living area
• Café and shops just at your door-step
• Easy access to public transportation, Library and other amenities.
* Rooftop garden area, indoor aquatic centre with pool, spa and sauna, gymnasium, BBQ area.
* Six retails shops, on-site security and building manager
10mins walk away from Green Square train station, major bus routes and light rail at your doorstep, Less than 5km from Sydney CBD, Sydney Airport, universities, and Centennial Parklands.
Strata levies: $752 per quarter
Council rates: $282 per quarter
Water rates: $160 per quarter
SaleByHomeOwner.com.au is an Australia-wide 'For Sale By Home Owner' service. While every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, we cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective purchasers are requested to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.