“Great Opportunity / Land bank investors / Rural lifestyle”
Great opportunity to buy one or both solid homes that give you over 3.2 hectares (7.94 acres) of land!
Scenically distinctive copses of trees and shrubs border the acreage allotments in this area which are dotted with traditional low-impact timber homes and upscale dwellings.
Enjoy a wonderfully serene lifestyle in this leafy setting just 18kms from the Brisbane CBD. Acreage living at its best with every conceivable domestic convenience just moments away.
This semi-rural hideaway is at a very affordable entry point for those seeking a property with serious investment potential. Current zoning is Emerging Communities.
36 CONSIDINE STREET, ELLEN GROVE:
- Land is 16,400m2 (4.1 acres)
- Very comfortable characteristics 4 bedroom home
- Large covered outdoor living area overlooking the swimming pool
- Double garage
- Large shed
- Fruit trees and vegetable garden.
- The block has been cleared for our equine friends and native gardens.
38 CONSIDINE STREET, ELLEN GROVE:
The layout incorporates a single level design that reveals seamless living and dining areas that merge together without interruption. The interior details maximise on natural light and cool breezes.
Other outstanding features include a 6 car undercover car accommodation which includes a huge shed with laundry, a 22,500L water tank, whirly birds, ceiling fan and all windows and doors have security grills on the house.
- Land 1.57 hactares (15700m2)
- 3 Bedrooms (2 x built-in robes)
- 1 Bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Open plan kitchen & meals area
- Separate front lounge and Dining Area
- Air-conditioning x 4
- All windows and doors have security grills on the house
- 6 Car covered accommodation
- Big Powered Shed with laundry
- Internal laundry
- Additional room for vehicles, caravans, boats, trucks, etc
- Large covered entertainment area
- 22,500 Litre Tank
- 2 x sheds
+ Much More!
New building and property development activity just 800m away - live your passion and enjoy a distinctive, enviable lifestyle while your property grows in value. Stroll to facilities such as the Forest Lake State School, the Forest Lake convenience shopping complex and public transport.
Minutes to the Centenary Highway (City 20 mins) and 5 minutes drive to Forest Lake Shopping Centre and Forest Lake Boulevard. This property is strategically positioned near the proposed Ellen Grove train station and represents an outstanding mix of life-style and investment potential. It is walking distance from the existing Richlands train station.
Call Liem or Hugh for inspection
What’s around Considine Street
Contact the agent to request a private inspection
Nearby schools in and around Ellen Grove, QLD
Discussions in Ellen Grove, QLD
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Ellen Grove, Queensland?
Similar Blocks of Land for sale in Ellen Grove, QLD 4078
No similar properties found in Ellen Grove