“Ideally Located and Family-Friendly”
Conveniently positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac location just a short distance to Blackbutt Reserve and the super popular Blackbutt Village and New Lambton Shopping strips, this family home offers loads of options on how your family can utilise it.
Upon entry you are greeted by a large air-conditioned lounge and dining area featuring oversized windows taking full advantage of the bushland outlook. All 3 bedrooms take queen size beds and are central to the main bathroom. The galley style timber kitchen is very spacious with lots of natural light and has an informal meal area off it as well as direct access to an outdoor Alfresco dining area plus a large covered outdoor entertaining area.
As an added bonus, at the rear of the property is large open plan studio/hobby room of approximately 50sqm with kitchenette and bathroom making this area the perfect retreat for the growing family or for use as a base for a home business. (excellent opportunity to convert to second accommodation STCA)
On the lower level, with internal stairs from the living room, is a large garage and even bigger workshop come hobby room that can also be converted back to a second garage, the choice is yours.
* 3 good sized bedrooms, 2 with mirrored robes
* Large living area with great outlook
* Dining area directly adjacent the galley style kitchen
* Screened Alfresco Dining leading to undercover entertaining area
* Zoned for sought after local schools being New Lambton Public School and Lambton High
*Private elevated parcel of land with leafy bushland outlook and district views from the living room.
* Bus is only 1min walk, Kotara Train Station a 5 min walk, Westfield Kotara Shopping Centre only 15 min walk - very handy location and so much more.