Iconic by location and heritage, where the original Mechanics Institute of the early 1900's is transformed into tasteful town homes.
You will appreciate the warehouse feel throughout and two car bays in the heart of Leederville.
Why you will love living HERE:
- Courtyard entry into your townhouse
- Open stairs delicately divide the living and meals zone
- The practical kitchen has gas cooking and comes equipped with a dishwasher and fridge
- Raking ceilings to the bedrooms on the upper level; they both have robes and their own ensuite
- Option for study nook along the stair landing
- For your comfort, there's split system air conditioning throughout
- For convenience, there is a third toilet on the ground floor and the laundry includes a washing machine and clothes dryer
- Separate storeroom opposite your front courtyard
- Resident's swimming pool and tranquil gardens for your enjoyment
Pets: Small pets considered on application
Lease Term/Commencement: To be discussed with the HERE team at viewing
Parking: Two secure and covered car bays
- Located on the main strip of Leederville, with fabulous dining, shopping and entertainment options on your doorstep...The Garden, Pinchos Bar De Tapas and Luna Palace Cinemas, just to name a few
- 500m stroll to Leederville Train Station or bus stop out front to get you to Perth city in approx. 2.5km
- Fitness lovers will enjoy the close proximity to Lake Monger just 1km away, among many other local gyms, including Beatty Park Leisure which can be reached in 850m
What to do next:
It is essential that you register for a home open, or to be advised when a viewing time becomes available. Please visit www.hereproperty.com.au and click the 'Book Inspection' button.
Please ensure you are registered for all viewings so we can keep you updated of any changes.
To apply for this property, please click 'Apply online'. Please note: we only accept 1Form applications, once you or your representative has viewed the property