**VIEW BY APPOINTMENT ONLY CONTACT AGENT**
Modern and contemporary meet in the middle as far as this excellent 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home is concerned, providing its occupants with a delightful, yet practical, floor plan and a dream outdoor setting with plenty of room for every generation.
An enclosed, gated front yard is nice and secure – great for kids – and boasts easy-care AstroTurf and manicured gardens, all pleasantly overlooked by lovely front decking that opens into a welcoming lounge room. There, solid Jarrah floorboards, a charming art-deco ceiling, stylish pendant lighting and built-in cabinetry meet access through to a central kitchen with sparkling granite waterfall-edge bench tops, a breakfast bar for casual meals, heaps of cupboard space, a generous fridge recess, a gas cooktop, separate oven, integrated microwave and a Westinghouse dishwasher.
The sunken dining area below the kitchen opens, via sublime double French doors, outside to a fabulous pitched patio for enclosed alfresco entertaining with electric café blinds, an under-cover clothesline and ample room – no matter what the family occasion. An adventure cubby house and drive-through access to a “tradesman's dream” of a powered workshop shed – or garage – can also be found tranquilly positioned at the rear.
Back inside, the larger master bedroom enjoys the luxury of a high storage capacity with its triple built-in wardrobe and separate shoe robe complementing a ceiling fan and easy access to the main fully-tiled bathroom, its feature glow mirror and a sleek waterfall showerhead over the bathtub. Carpeted for comfort and situated off the dining space, the fourth-come-guest bedroom is the other pick of the sleeping quarters with its gorgeous French doors, raked character ceilings, built-in robe and private ensuite consisting of a modern shower, vanity and more.
Stroll to Anzac Terrace Primary School, lush local parks, Bassendean Train Station, the Bassendean Hotel and the Caff on Broadway café, whilst indulging in a very close proximity to eateries, Charlie's Fresh Food Market, Bassendean Shopping Centre, other exceptional educational facilities, bus routes into the city, major arterial roads and even Perth Airport. Location, location!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
- Jarrah floors to the lounge, master, second and third bedrooms
- Built-in cabinetry and split-system air-conditioning to the sunken dining area
- Ceiling fans and BIR's to the 2nd/3rd bedrooms
- Split-system air-conditioning to the 3rd bedroom
- Carpeted 4th or “guest” bedroom suite
- Renovated laundry with stone bench tops, a separate toilet, storage cupboards and access to the rear entertaining area
- Motorised café blinds, ceiling fans and outdoor power points to the enclosed alfresco-entertaining area
- Gas bayonets to the lounge and dining areas
- Duo glass double-glazed windows throughout
- Passive cooling system in roof to eliminate hot air
- Feature character ceiling cornices
- Skirting boards
- Security fly screens to the front entry door
- Low-maintenance rear yard with a chicken coop, a cubby house for the kids, a garden shed and a powered workshop shed/garage (with drive-through access from the front yard)
- Large 727sqm (approx.) block with ample driveway parking space
- Highly secure & easy lock and leave
- Council rates: $1682.77 P/A (approx)
- Water rates: $1076.10 P/A (approx)
For more information, please contact Kelly Jones on 0413 147 393.