“Blue Chip Character Home on 1,083m2 Allotment!”
A stunning character family home, showcasing an abundance of space, the property combines 12ft ceilings, original polished timber floors and a sophisticated design throughout to achieve a breathtaking character home charm. Situated on over 1,000m2 on a corner block, in Toowoomba's most sought after suburb, the opportunities here are endless.
Some reasons to purchase:
- Huge Family Home with renovator potential
- Open Plan Family Living Plus Secondary Living Room
- 4 Generous Sized Bedrooms
- Main bathroom includes separate shower and bath with separate toilet
- Original Polished Timber floors
- Living area heated with Fireplace
- Traditional features - High ceilings, timber floors, VJ walls and casement windows
- Semi-enclosed Queensland veranda at the front entry that doubles as a sunroom
- 24,000ltr water tanks supply
- 1,083m2 allotment with Manicured Landscaped Grounds
- 4 car accommodation - 6 x 6 Powered Shed + 6 x 6 Carport
- In-ground heated salt water pool
- East-West aspect allows for breezes and airflow throughout
- Potentiel for future development being a corner block over 1,000m2
- Catchment for Centenary Heights High School
- Catchment for East Toowoomba Primary School
You'll enjoy a secluded and intimate lifestyle with both indoor and outdoor entertainment options in this delightful 1930's gable Queenslander. With an East/West aspect, this home offers a practical floor plan with traditional & period features throughout. High ceilings, fret work, VJ walls, timber floors, casement windows, French doors to the verandas to name a few.
Perfect for those who love to entertain, this home has been a haven for the current family & their friends for many years and is immediately liveable and ready to enjoy. Being positioned in the catchment of both Centenary Heights State High School and East State Primary School this property isn't just a home it is a lifetime investment!
Call to arrange inspection today!