Sitting elevated on sought-after Blue Seas Parade, you will find this beautiful, architecturally designed, family home.
Featuring a spacious, north facing, open plan kitchen, living and dining area which opens out to a large deck, tropical landscaped gardens and flat grassy courtyard area, the home is an entertainer's delight.
Every inch has been designed with the utmost style and quality in mind, including the Blackbutt timber floors, raked ceilings, stone benchtops in the kitchen with waterfall edge, butler’s pantry, high-quality appliances and much more.
The large master bedroom with ensuite is located upstairs and has been smartly designed to capture the natural light and breezes through the abundance of windows and shutters. A parents’ retreat from the children’s space which is located downstairs.
Downstairs you will find three generous bedrooms with a separate living area. One of the bedrooms has been designed a little larger to potentially cater for a home office or children’s playroom.
Also located downstairs is a large undercover workshop which could have a multi-purpose use.
Within walking distance to Lennox Village and only a moment's walk to check Lennox Point surf break, this is a property that encapsulates beautiful, functional design in a prime Lennox Head location.
• Elevated architecturally designed home set on 556m2
• Located on sought-after Blue Seas Parade
• Spacious, north facing open plan kitchen, living and dining area which opens out to a large deck
• Tropical landscaped gardens
• Lush buffalo grassed courtyard
• Floating Blackbutt timber floors and raked ceilings
• Stone benchtops in kitchen with waterfall edge, butler’s pantry and Omega oven + gas cooktop
• Stone benchtop in ensuite
• Separate living areas over both levels
• Plantation shutters
• Sliding stacker doors in main living area leading out to the outdoor entertaining
• Solar hot water
• Large under cover workshop