ROBB REPORT UPDATE: Pick up a copy of the Summer Robb Report edition thats features 38 Brittanic Crescent, Sovereign Islands.
This opulent waterfront mansion has been inspired by the finest homes on Star Island in Miami, USA. Designed by Brunei Royal family architect Bayden Goddard. Opulence spread over 2 levels, the entertainment areas compliment the panoramic private water views, one of the best master bedroom suite's in Australia, a sound proof party room, glass wine cellar, exquisite white marble floors, leather clad door handles, park your 70 ft boat out front of this home. 24 hour secured island estate 20 mins from Surfers Paradise, 10 mins from Sanctuary Cove Golf club. If this house was in Sydney the price would be 20 Million!
This home is about to be featured in the Robb Report for the finest master bedroom walk in robe.
Take a 3D virtual tour of this home right now on the ad.
Words to describe this home are: bespoke, luxe, opulence, privacy, low maintenance, timeless design and the finest inclusions money can buy.
Luxe bespoke highlights include a timeless design with exquisite white marble floors, a 'air movement' grand entrance to filter the arrival with the water feature, a luxe kitchen with butlers pantry, a glass display wine cellar you would see at a luxury 6 star hotel, feature lighting, open plan entertaining areas that capture the wide water views and amazing sunsets. This homes location has total privacy- from the street and also from the waterfront where no one can look back at you.
The opulence spans over two levels, the brief was to create separation and equal amenities for all family members. Each bedroom is like a hotel suite, the downstairs bedrooms is not under the master bedroom and gives equal status. The only word for the grand master suite is 'Opulence' and features the best walk in robe on the Gold Coast- this will be featured in the Robb Report. The master bedrooms opulence continues with a 4 person steam shower and a feature spa bath that over looks the wide water, and as you would expect a large balcony to capture the 240 degree water view panoramic with no one looking back.
When you would like to entertain after dark a separate entry leads you upstairs to the sound proof entertainment zone with a hotel style bar, separate full service bathroom, and a Juliet balcony overlooking tropical front garden and black polished concrete private entrance. This could also be used as an apartment.
Luxury features include:
Wide and private water views...no one looking back at you!
- Huge Land size and wide waterfront: 1007sqm
- 75 sq timeless home rebuilt from the slab up 3 years ago
- Water frontage of 22.5m, can handle a 70 ft boat on a 6 knot zone
- 280 degree views over the water and the mountains as a back drop
- Interior design by Romaine Alwill Interiors of Sydney
- 3m grand double entrance to the foyer with air movement water features
- 15m pontoon with 3 phase power
- Hotel grade Security camera system
- Back to base security with remote access
- Combination parquetry floors/timber flooring/Dolomite tiles
- Glass and timber staircase with stainless steel hand rails
- Master suite with rooftop, drop down television
- Ensuite with steam shower and spa bath
- CBUS music system throughout with stealth music speakers
- Nickel and leather door handles, electric blinds
- 4 car garage with storage and air conditioning
- 60LG solar panels 15.3KW
- Can be sold fully furnished
Disclaimer: In preparation of information for this listing we used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all responsibility in respect of any errors omissions inaccuracies or mis-statements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.