“Sought after family home with estate facility access!”
LJ Hooker Point Cook presents 38 Hugo Drive, Point Cook. Positioned in the sought after Saltwater Coast Estate, this spacious 2 story contemporary home is ideal for the growing family. Multiple living zones and generous size bedrooms are offered with an abundance of amenities surrounding the estate.
- Four bedrooms plus study including the main bedroom appointed with walk in robe, en suite and balcony.
- Modern kitchen with 900mm stainless steel cooking appliances, dishwasher, stone bench tops, striking red glass splash back, walk in pantry, built in microwave and island bench with feature pendant lighting.
- Elegant living spaces that include central living hub comprising of meals and family area adjacent kitchen, formal lounge and upstairs retreat.
- Timber bi-fold doors from the central living hub lead to the decked alfresco entertaining area and lush landscaped back yard with vegetable garden.
- Complete with luxury features including remote control double garage with internal access, ducted heating and cooling, floating timber floor boards, down lights, downstairs powder room, landscaped gardens and lots more!
Located 25km from Melbourne's CBD, with access to the estate facilities, adjoining Point Cook Coastal Park and Bay, St Mary's Catholic Primary School and early learning childcare centres, proposed prep-9 school, bus link to Williams Landing train station. Close to Sanctuary Lakes shopping amenities.