“Secluded nature haven spanning 1011sqm landscape”
Dramatic bushland views across a sweeping allotment define this tranquil home. Perched amongst the treetops and commanding spectacular presence over Pyes Creek Reserve, it offers an outstanding context for family living with newly enhanced entertaining spaces that capture breathtaking natural environs. A rare union of residence and retreat, a peaceful holiday escape and practical family home, all in a convenient cul-de-sac - within footsteps of buses and moments from Cherrybrook village.
- Flexible entertaining offered by expansive split-floor domain flowing outside
- Astonishing wraparound deck, uninterrupted scenery via new glass balustrades
- Heavenly setting to enjoy calming sounds of birdlife and nature trails at door
- Sizeable kitchen featuring 5-burner gas cooktop and generous preparation space
- Abundant accommodation with inbuilt storage, master with large mirrored robe
- Newly upgraded bathrooms, main featuring a 3-way layout and couples' vanity
- Fresh paintwork and carpet, new split system air con, combined laundry/toilet
- Internal entry to double auto lock-up garage, access to under-house storage
- Highly sought-after Cherrybrook Tech & John Purchase Public school catchments
- Within moments of metro link services, Tangara, Oakhill College and The Hills Grammar
Disclaimer: All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Stone Beecroft/Castle Hill by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. The information contained herewith should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.