Rural Property description
“Living the Dream at sought after Upper Lansdowne!!!”
- On offer for the first time in 45 years is this picturesque 120 acres along with a large 4 bedroom house with an attached car port constructed in the 1980's
- The Upper Lansdowne valley has become increasingly sought after for the spectacular escarpment, mountain and valley views, fertile green paddocks and a vibrant local community
- The colonial style house definitely needs some TLC and some renovating/updating however it has generous verandahs, is constructed with timber frame and is slab on ground
- A unique feature of this house is that it has has been thoughtfully designed to have no internal load bearing walls so the layout can be reconfigured to suit any family's lifestyle needs
- A large dam in the house paddock, and two spring feed creeks located in an elevated position with some deep holes provide water for livestock
- A sunny near level house paddock rising steadily and progressing to steeper elevations to the escarpment including some some cleared ridges and heavily timbered areas and rain forest patches in the gullies and creeks
- This is a very special part of the Mid North Coast and any inspection will be sure to impress any one looking for their dream property in great location on a budget
- Upper Lansdowne primary school is about 2km's away in the village of Upper Lansdowne while the School bus runs past the front gate for secondary schools in Taree
- Taree Regional Township is approximately 25-30 minutes drive and about the same to Harrington and Shopping Village on the coast
-This is a rare offering and we expect a large amount of interest....internal photos available on request.
*We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.*
Living Areas: 2
MunicipalityMid Coast Council
Property video New
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
What’s around Hogans Road
Nearby schools in and around Upper Lansdowne, NSW
Discussions in Upper Lansdowne, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Upper Lansdowne, New South Wales?
Similar Rural Properties for sale in Upper Lansdowne, NSW 2430
No similar properties found in Upper Lansdowne