Home loan calculator?
“Home open cancelled”
A modern and functional 4 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, a theatre and a separate study with double garage located in the highly sought-after suburb of Harrisdale. Just a short distance to parklands, public transport, schools, medical centres, and other amenities.
** Catchment of Harrisdale Senior High School**
** Catchment of Harrisdale Primary School**
Property is rented until 09/12/2022 with $500/week rent.
This home has so much to offer:
- A truly well-presented four bedroom, two bath, family home, overflowing with extras.
- Chef's dream with a spacious, light and bright kitchen with 900mm stainless steel cooktop, oven and rangehood with large benchtop space, dishwasher included, walk-in pantry, double fridge recess and overhead cupboards. This gives you a lot of kitchen storage space!
- A very large open plan living with 31c ceiling to facilitate large sitting area, dining area and games area. Perfect to socialise with your large gatherings.
- Large theatre which giving the experience of a real cinema, Perfect placement to enjoy large gatherings or to enjoy your movie nights!!
- A separate study or perfect place for a home office located at the front of the house
- Considerably large master bedroom with generously sized walk-in robe and en-suite.
- Later Rooms: Three comfortably sized rooms with built in robes
- Central bathroom is located close to the later bedrooms with a bathtub, vanity, shower and an additional separate toilet.
- Comfortably sized outdoor alfresco area providing all the needs and wants for a growing family. Low maintenance paved backyard. This backyard has so much potential and is the perfect location for all your summer BBQ's or winter meals at home!
There are plentiful living areas for all family dynamics. Theatre, family, meals, and a spacious study. Also, a fully insulated ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning with zones to keep the family cool in the blazing heat of Perth summers
• Double garage in the front of the house. Serviced every year with last service in Feb 2022
• Ducted Reverse cycle air-conditioning (Heating/cooling)
• Property is rented until 09/12/2022 for $500/week. Happy to extend lease for another 12 months
• Termite barrier done in Nov 2020 (last for 5 years); last inspection dated Nov 2021
• Block size: Approx 450sqm
• Total covered area: Approx 264sqm
Close by amenities (Using google maps):
Harrisdale Primary School - 800m via Dovedale street
Harrisdale Senior High School - 950m via Garinga road
Harrisdale Shopping Centre - 850m via Falkner road
Cockburn Gateway Shopping Centre - 9.5 Km
Cockburn Central railway Station - 9.8 Km
Contact us for any further enquiries:
Khush Monga at 0411 094 249 or [email protected]
Rohit Monga at 0413 253 244 or [email protected]