“DUAL LIVING OPTIONS + A SHED!”
When you think about rural living you think of wide-open lawns and grassy spaces where the kids and pets can play. You think about a stable for the horses and a run for the chickens, a workshop for the tools and toys and of course, a swimming pool where the kids can play - welcome to 39 Williams Street in Berry Springs - this home has all of that and more! Let's explore.
Positioned on 20 acres of land approx. a 30 mins from Coolalinga, this sprawling rural estate has lush lawns, plenty of areas to kick around the footy or run with the pets and explore the tropical gardens and native bushland belt that surrounds the home. There is a chicken coop and horse stables along with trees for climbing and room for the fire pit and everything else. The swimming pool is a stunner with a palm backdrop and tiled entertaining areas along with secure fencing to keep the little people safe.
• Chicken hatchery and a horse stables on the property
• Garage / workshop shed with side carport parking - 4 total
• Second dwelling has 2 bedrooms and self-contained living and kitchen plus bathroom
• Verandah runs off the second dwelling for easy outdoor living
• Main home has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
• Verandahs span the length of the home front and back
• Open plan living and dining areas have sliding doors to the verandahs
• Kitchen includes an island bench and a pantry as well
• In ground swimming pool with tropical gardens around the home
• Laundry room is sheltered on the back verandah
• Bathroom includes a bath tub / shower combo with a separate toilet
• All three bedrooms include a built-in robe
• Built in TV unit in the living room with plenty of storage as well
The main home is a solid brick design with three bedrooms and 1 bathroom along with open plan living and dining areas with exposed brickwork walls and lightly tiled flooring. Within the living room is a built in TV unit with banks of storage space. The kitchen has an island bench and overhead storage in blue tones that play nicely off the earthy tones of the brick walls and light counters.
The three bedrooms all have a built-in robe and sliding and louvered windows to let in the light along with tiled flooring and feature lighting. The bathroom offers a bath tub / shower combo with two-way access to the main bedroom.
In addition to all this, there is a self-contained second dwelling with two bedrooms, private bathroom, own verandahs for easy entertaining, living and kitchen.
This property is perfectly set up for easy everyday living and embraces the outdoors with huge verandahs across both sides. Move in ready - this is the one you have been looking for.