“Brilliantly Designed Multi-level Townhouse in Richmond!”
It is a requirement that all tenants register & attend the inspection for an application to be completely processed. By confirming your registration, you will instantly be informed via email of any updates, changes, or cancellations for your appointment. If you do not confirm for an inspection you will run the risk of the inspection being changed/cancelled without receiving email notifications and updates.
**Please note that if you request an inspection outside of the advertised open times, it is not an automatically confirmed booking. A member of our team will review your request and be in contact**
Step into this gorgeous multi-level home, architecturally designed and ready to welcome its newest tenants!
We are excited to present you 3A Little Lesney Street in Richmond, boasting floor-to-ceiling windows, indoor and outdoor entertaining areas as well as stunning views that are sure to sweep you off your feet.
Here’s what you’ll love:
- Multiple living areas ensure ample space for everyone, with options to use as a study/work from home
- Enjoy the breathtaking 270-degree views from the top balcony which extend from the main living space
- Located close to schools, shops, cafes, restaurants and public transport, bringing convenience to your doorstep
But wait, there’s more!
- Three generously-sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and a full ensuite with a full-sized bath, off the master bedroom
- Two stylish bathrooms with quality fittings
- Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel Miele appliances including a dishwasher, a gas cooktop, an electric oven and ample storage space
- Three flexible living spaces
- Euro style internal laundry facilities
- External remote-controlled shutters outside south side bedroom, which provide light block out and soundproofing
- Split system air conditioning and heating, plus additional heaters
- Lock-up garage and off-street parking (for two cars total)
Easy access to:
- Local schools in the area include: Richmond Primary School, Melbourne High School, Melbourne Indigenous Transition School, Melbourne Girls' College
- All your shopping needs are covered with 670 Chapel, Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre, and The Hive Shopping Centre close by
- Stay well-fed with these well-reviewed eateries in your area: Denis the Menace, Penny House, Old Barber Shop Café, Salona, Future Future, Cochin Wine Bar & Restaurant
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Barkly Gardens, Burnley Park and Golden Square Bicentennial Park
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/vic
2. Locate the property you want to view or apply for
3. Click 'Apply Now' or ‘Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
Other featuresbalcony/patio/terrace, internal laundry, modern bathroom, modern kitchen, bbq, close to parklands, close to schools, close to shops, close to transport, bath
What’s around Little Lesney Street
Contact the property manager
Different - Victoria
Nearby schools in and around Richmond, VIC
Discussions in Richmond, VIC
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Richmond, Victoria?
Similar Townhouses for lease in Richmond, VIC 3121
Properties for lease in nearby suburbs