Don't miss out on this stunning 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home located in a quiet complex within walking distance to the Helena River Reserve and Guildford's popular cafe strip with it's array of eateries and shops.
Be impressed from the moment you walk in and see the beautiful polished timber floors right through to the private outdoor entertaining area surrounded by lush reticulated gardens and bamboo screening.
This home has many features including:
* Split system air-conditioner
* Security screens to doors and windows
* Spacious living area
* Central kitchen with electric cooking and pantry
* Open plan dining room with additional storage
* Master bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
* Large bathroom / laundry with stylish mirrored cabinet
* Single carport plus visitor parking right outside
* Mains reticulated gardens on a timer
* Powered store room
Situated close to Guildford Grammar and public transport this well maintained home will not last long!
SORRY NO PETS.
All real estate agents and property managers will be obligated to maintain a record of attendees to all auctions and home opens, to be used for contact tracing purposes as from the 5th December 2020
Details must be taken from every attendee over the age of 16.
Download the SafeWA app today to avoid any inconvenience at the home open
Please click on the "BOOK/REQUEST INSPECTION" button to book a viewing time or register for future viewings.
Online applications now accepted through 2apply.com.au, however they will not be processed until the property has been viewed