“Newly renovated 2 bedroom apartment situated in a small complex in the heart of Burleigh Heads.”
Positioned at the back of the unit block this apartment is private and quiet. This apartment offers the ultimate Burleigh lifestyle. Just a short stroll to James street, Burleigh's popular shopping precinct with bustling cafes, award-winning restaurants, supermarkets, health food stores, chic fashion and homewares boutiques.
Great apartment with open plan living/kitchen/dining area, separate laundry and toilet, single lock up garage plus an extra multipurpose room with access from the garage and outside that can be used for just about anything (office, storage, she-shed, man cave etc.)
A few steps further and you'll be enjoying the beauty of Burleigh Heads beach, famous for its world-renowned surf break, iconic headland and stunning nature reserve.
The apartment has been beautifully renovated in light and bright, neutral tones to reflect the coastal charm and village lifestyle that beautiful Burleigh offers.
- Fresh paint, lighting and window dressings throughout
- New flooring including carpet in the bedrooms and timber look flooring throughout the rest of the apartment
- Brand new custom kitchen with brand new appliances including dishwasher, great storage, new stone benchtops and a built-in dining table
- New vanity, tapware and accessories in the bathroom
- Laundry with ample cupboard space, new sink, tapware and stone benchtop
- Addition of ceiling fans to living and bedroom areas
Perfect Easterly aspect apartment positioned at the back of the unit block meaning there is optimal quiet, privacy and security. The concrete block construction creates fantastic insulation and soundproofing meaning it's cool and quiet. The security screens throughout means that you can lock up and leave anytime you like.
- 2 generous bedrooms with built-in robes
- 1 bathroom, separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Single lock up garage
- Multipurpose room which can be used as an office, storage etc.
- Communal courtyard
- Low body corporate
- Close to James Street and many cafes and restaurants
- Schools, shopping centres and public transport are all close by
- A short walk to the famous Burleigh Heads Beach, iconic headland and stunning nature reserve.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements