“Live the Scarborough lifestyle....”
This terrific 3 bedroom 3 bathroom brick-and-tile townhouse is solidly built and finds itself tranquilly positioned at the rear of a quiet complex of just four residences that is within easy walking distance of the beach and Scarborough's recently-revamped foreshore along The Esplanade.
More spacious and versatile than the average home of its type, this fantastic north-facing abode encourages contemporary low-maintenance living, headlined by a highly-functional floor plan with three separate living zones - including a downstairs lounge and open-plan family/dining/kitchen area, as well as an upstairs retreat or activity room with a leafy aspect from the delightful front balcony it shares with the spacious master-bedroom suite - the perfect spot for a morning coffee or to just wind down in the evening. At the rear, a private paved courtyard is as large and easy-care as they come and offers whisper-quiet entertaining, two separate single garages and a lock-up storeroom.
Very conveniently situated close to coastal cafes and restaurants, Scarborough's popular "Sunset" night markets, bars and entertainment hotspots, wonderful community sporting facilities at the sprawling Abbett Park, top schools, major shopping centres and a host of handy bus stops. Hurry though, as this cracker of a property is sure to be snapped up in super-quick time!
- 3 generously-sized bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Just repainted throughout
- Carpeted front lounge room off entry
- Tiled family, dining and kitchen area with a breakfast bar for casual meals, tiled splashbacks, a storage pantry, double sinks, gas cooktop, oven and seamless outdoor access to the rear
- Carpeted upstairs activity room/retreat area with balcony access
- All bedrooms are upstairs and are carpeted for comfort, including a spacious master suite with mirrored built-in wardrobes, access out on to the north-facing balcony and a fully-tiled en-suite bathroom with its own shower and toilet
- Built-in robes to 2nd/3rd bedrooms
- Fully-tiled upper-level main bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub
- Separate upstairs toilet and linen press
- Large fully-tiled downstairs third bathroom with a shower and toilet
- Practical laundry off the kitchen
- Feature ceiling cornices and skirting boards throughout
- Generous paved rear courtyard for easy outdoor entertaining
- Two single remote-controlled garages
- External lock-up storeroom
PEACE OF MIND...
- Short walk to the beach, cafes, restaurants and more
- Close to the new Scarborough Beach Pool for the public
- Easy access to the exciting Karrinyup Shopping Centre redevelopment, as well as the soon-to-be-revamped Westfield Innaloo/Stirling complex
- Minutes away from Deanmore, Scarborough and St John's Primary Schools, St Mary's Anglican Girls' School and Churchlands Senior High School (within the sought-after catchment zone)