Architecturally designed to blend with nature and the environment, and surrounded by 65 acres of bushland and walking tracks, you can easily enjoy all that is on offer in the quiet gated community of "Kirribilli Heights" in Highland Park.
This stunning duplex in a security estate in Highland Park sits surrounded by quality home in The Outlook.
Upstairs are 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms including ensuite, large kitchen with granite bench tops and open plan living and dining, opening to a large entertainers deck with hills, bush views.
Downstairs, apart from the 3 car auto garage is a massive self-contained studio apartment with walk in robe, ensuite, kitchenette and outdoor BBQ and entertainment area.Additional Space for 2 more cars off street.Pet friendly by application.
The complex offers a beautiful sparkling pool in tranquil surrounds with BBQ area.Secure gated entry.
Body corporate $109 per week.
Main home - first floor
- Three double bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Ensuite master bedroom with a spa bath & second main bathroom with the bath
- Timber deck with breathtaking hinterland view
- Open plan kitchen, living & dining
- Fisher & Paykal oven, stove & dishwasher
- Hardwood timber flooring
- Private late courtyard area
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Laundry added in downstairs garage plus storage
- Open plan 4th bedroom / bedsit area
- Private, separate access from secondary page courtyard
- Third full bathroom
- Extensive walk in robe
- internal access to main home via garage
- 9ft ceilings
Highland Park and Kirribilli Heights, is one of the most popular in demand suburbs west of the M1.Suburb facilities include a busy shopping centre with restaurants and tavern, medical centre, child care centres, schools and a location that provides easy quick access to all Gold Coast destinations.
- William Duncan State School
- Worongary State School
- Nerang High School
- Highland Park Shopping Plaza
- Nerang Mall - 5 minutes
- My Centre Nerang - 5 minutes
- Westfield & Robina Town Centre - 10 to 15 minutes
- Gold Coast Buses - Routes 736, 744
- School Buses - Routes 3047, 3051
- Easy Access to Nerang Train Station and to M1 Motorway
House with balcony - 303 m2
Rates - $ 868.20 per 6 months
Water/Sewerage - $ 416.52 per 3 months
Purchased in 09 September 2007 - $ 1,235.000